Club Penguin Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Lounge

A place to chill out and talk club penguin with the forums and our very own chat and blog.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 28
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams Empty
PostSubject: Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams   Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:15 am

Here, you can create a club penguin club or team. Most forums do not allow army's but I am fine with it as long as they are only cp army's and only have snowball fights at the snow forts on club penguin. To keep people from joining many clubs and teams for no reasons, you have a limit of joining/creating 3 teams. If you are keeping up with all of your teams and you feel you can take on another, You should PM me and we will see what can be done. This will not be my posting username, however, I will be logging on about daily so that I receive any PM's recieved. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://theclubpenguinlounge.forumotion.com
Broly Ss10
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 290
Infractions : 0/5
Credits : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams   Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 am

Doesn't this sort of clash with the parties?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Administrator
Administrator
Bam

Number of posts : 556
Location : Hold In Ctrl and press W for a pop up of my exact location ;)
Club Penguin Username : Arb123;Bam988;Arb1234
Infractions : Moo!
Credits : uhh... cow!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams   Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:08 pm

It doesnt have anything to due with partys and stop posting in these stickies like this.

Back to top Go down
https://theclubpenguinlounge.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams   Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating/Joining Clubs and Teams
Page 1 of 1