Club Penguin Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Lounge

A place to chill out and talk club penguin with the forums and our very own chat and blog.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Features

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky14
Tricky14

Number of posts : 261
Club Penguin Server : Any that is open.
Club Penguin Username : Tricky14
Infractions : 0/5
Credits : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-19

New Features Empty
PostSubject: New Features   New Features Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Hello Penguins!

The new features have definitely stirred up a lot of excitement since they launched successfully yesterday. Your feedback so far has been fantastic and really helpful! I hope you're having fun exploring and trying out the features, and even discovering some that we didn't announce. I heard about a few of them yesterday from some of you!

New Features Igloo-blog2

As soon as the features launched, the team got to work on a few changes based on your comments. The big one they're working on today is with viewing igloos on the map. The team is adding the ability to view igloos you can visit as a list. I'll let you know when it is added!

Thanks for letting us know what you think of all the features--keep the comments coming!

The team is also working on fixing a few bugs. Some of you expressed concern about the green puffle at the Ice Rink and wondered if it's permanent (some of you really liked it too!). Don't worry, the rink will go back to normal soon--so enjoy the green puffle while it's there! There's a bug with the Ice Rink right now, and when it's fixed you'll be able to play hockey again!

I'll post more updates as they come in!

Until then...waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down
Broly Ss10
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 290
Infractions : 0/5
Credits : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-20

New Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Features   New Features Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 am

Wow, that looks great! popcorn
Back to top Go down

New Features
Page 1 of 1