Club Penguin Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Lounge

A place to chill out and talk club penguin with the forums and our very own chat and blog.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky14
Tricky14

Number of posts : 261
Club Penguin Server : Any that is open.
Club Penguin Username : Tricky14
Infractions : 0/5
Credits : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Herbert's Map- Part 1
1.) Follow the 2 pieces of the map into the Town.
2.) One piece will fly on the Night club sign and the other piece will continue floating.
3.) Go into the Coffee Shop and offer the clerk to help pick up some cookies.
4.) Once you've picked up the cookies, ask the clerk if you can have one. He will give you one.
5.) Go back outside, and use the Cookie on the Green Puffle. The Green Puffle will try to get the piece of paper on the nightclub but is unable too.
6.) Go back to the HQ and behind G on the hat rack, pick up the spy hat with the propellors.
7.) Once you have the hat, go back to Town and into the Coffee Shop and ask for another cookie.
8.) Go back outside to the Town, put that hat on the puffle, then feed it the cookie, the puffle will fly up and hit the map, the map piece will fall to the ground, pick it up.

Herbert's Map- Part 2
1.) Go to the Snow Forts and follow the other half.
2.) The piece will get stuck to the flag in the Snow Forts click on it and it will continue to fly into the Plaza.
3.) Go into the Plaza, the map half will float onto the newspaper, ask the penguin for the newspaper, he will decline and say he is hungry for pizza.
4.) Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask for the pizza the penguin wanted.
5.) Go back outside to the Plaza and give the pizza to the penguin, and in return he will give you the newspaper, take the extra half of the map off of the paper and put it in your inventory.

Saving the Gift Shop- Supplies
Now that you have your tunnel map, you need to get the following supplies: Hammer, Net, Cream Soda Barrel, Balloons, Nails, and an Air Tank.

-Hammer
Go into the HQ, above the desk with the Safe and Bowling ball, on the wall should be a hammer, grab it.

-Air Tank
Click on the Air Tank in the HQ and then ask G if you can use it.

-Net
Go to the Beach and grab the net from the pile next to the Lighthouse or get one from the pile in the Lighthouse.

-Cream Soda Barrel
Go into the Lighthouse and go over to the penguin bracing himself against one of the barrels, ask him for one, and put it in your inventory. If you want to try it out, shake the barrel until it pops to see what happens. Then, if you popped it, get another one and don't shake it yet.

-Balloons
While in the Lighthouse, ask the penguin on the stage for the box of baloons.

-Nails
Go to the Sports Shop, go inside and grab the nails next to the tent which is near the front door.

Saving the Gift Shop
1.) Now that you have everything you need, go back to the Dock and enter the hole in the ground Herbert and Klutzy made earlier.
2.) Using the map you put together, follow what it says, Right is the Right Tunnel and Left is the Left Tunnel. This is random for everyone.
3.) You should end up at the door of what appears to be the Gift Shop, now you have to act fast on this, seriously, be quick. Hint: Leave your spy phone open and on the Town so that you can get there fast. Secret 1
4.) First, take one of the balloons from the balloon box and place it on the air tank, it should fill it up. Then put the blown up balloon into your inventory.
5.) Then, take out your Cream Soda Barrel, and shake it some, and try to put it under the Gift Shop, if it says it's not enough, shake it a little more until it does. Just make sure it doesn't explode.
6.) Once it blasts up the Gift Shop, quickly, head back to the Town or, if you took my hint above, click teleport.
7.) Take out your balloon and use it on the Gift shop, it should rise.
8.) Then, take out your net, and place it in between the ground, and the bottom of the gift shop. Try clicking multiple times really fast if it doesn't work. Just be fast.
9.) Grab your box of pegs/nails and use them on the net, they should go to all four corners of the net.
10.) Then use your hammer on the net and it should hammer in the nails/pegs. The Gift Shop will fall back into place.

Catching Herbert & Klutzy
1.) Head back to the HQ and talk to G.
2.) He will congratulate you and tell you that you need to find Herbert and Klutzy.
3.) Go back to the Dock and go into the hole.
4.) Use the same directions as you used last time (on your tunnel map), go back to where the gift shop once was.
5.) Go into the tunnel that is now where it used to be. Herbert's machine will be in this room. Secret 2
6.) You should see a hole and what appears to be the inside of the Boiler Room, click it to go inside.
7.) Once you are inside, Herbert will be trying to take the Boiler, click on Herbert and talk to him.
8.) Herbert will get angry and hit the pipes connecting to the Boiler.
9.) Your spy phone will ring. G tells you that you need to fix the Boiler ASAP.
10.) Click on the pipes to begin fixing them.
11.) It's easier than it looks, select parts and select other parts to move the pipes around. You do not have to use all of the pipes, just enough to connect to to the pipe in the bottom left corner to the right top hand corner. You can move parts anywhere.
12.) Once you have connected the pipes, you will get a call from G, he wants to meet you in the HQ.
13.) Go back to the HQ and talk to G to receive your reward.
14.) Congratulations you just beat mission 8!

Secret 1
Before or after you save the Gift Shop, there will be a pipe blocking the Gift Shop door. Use your spy phone wrench to move it.

Secret 2
Take out your wrench again and use it on the Clock Tower gear in the back of the machine.

Credits
Originally written by yop07fever at CPF or ClubPenguinFansite.
Edited and revised by Tricky14, A.K.A. me.
Back to top Go down
Broly Ss10
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Cp Lounge Big Poster
Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 290
Credits : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Okay, very nice, yop07fever.
Back to top Go down
Tricky14
Tricky14

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Broly Ss10 wrote:
Okay, very nice, yop07fever.
Aw, no thank you for me? jk

Yeah, he did a great job on it. Before I saw it, I couldn't even get the first piece of the map. lol
Back to top Go down
Tri-Edge
Cp Lounge Poster
Cp Lounge Poster
Tri-Edge

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 am

Lol. How to get the extra piece was puzzling. I KNEW it had to do with the gear, I just couldn't remember how to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Techno

Number of posts : 131
Location : Uhh... MOMMI SOMEONE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!
Club Penguin Server : Any Server.
Club Penguin Username : Technoscubed; Crazy Pepper; Chewy Pepper
Credits : 20

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:09 am

Yesh, I had to use the guide too. it was wayyy To hard. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.waddleville.forumotion.com
Tricky14
Tricky14

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Lol. How to get the extra piece was puzzling. I KNEW it had to do with the gear, I just couldn't remember how to get it out.

I had that problem on a mission before. (forgot what it was) I never even knew there was one. I always forget about the agent tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler   Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors - Spoiler
Page 1 of 1